Sample containers MUST have the following information displayed:
- Sample ID
- Date of sampling
- Project number
- When using plastic bags to ship samples please double or even triple bag samples to avoid punctures of plastic bags.
- Seal sample containers air tight to prevent and avoid moisture escape.
- If possible or available, use pallets for collecting and shipping samples
- When shipping undistributed samples (ie. U4 tubes) make sure the samples are sealed tight and boxed with adequate cushioning to avoid damage to sample in transit.
Under 20 bulk sized samples
- Free courier collection.
- Same day collection when booked before 11am for most UK locations.
Please note: Sample must be in a clean and dry condition as the courier may refuse to collect.
20+ bulk sized samples
- Free collection when contract exceeds £500.
- Collection from one of our own collection team.
- Specific time slows available.
- Collection from any UK mainland location.
Please note: When a contract does not exceed £500 and a significant amount of samples are collected we may look to cover the cost of the collection and/or disposal of samples.